Saturday, June 4, 2016

27 Iyyar 5776

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.

Thank you for bringing me to this Sabbath day, for breathing life into my soul.  Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and to be your light to the world.  Thank you for granting me the wisdom I have, the understanding you place on my heart and the revelations you grant me.

Thank you for your gift of Torah, for my tree of life.  Thank you for being my God, and for the grace and mercy you lay on my life.  Thank you for loving me so much that you gave me your only son so that I may live forever.  Thank you for forgiving me my sins and freeing me from a hardened heart.  Thank you for ripping the veil away from my heart and allowing me to love others as you have loved me.

Blessed are you O Lord our God who blesses us with this Sabbath Day.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment