Dear Heavenly Father,
Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the Earth below for ever and ever.
Thank you for waking me this day, for breathing life into my soul. Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and to be your light to the world. Father, I pray you grant me strength and wisdom to keep your love and your commands in every thought I think and every action I take. I pray that all I do brings glory to you and your name.
Father, please guard and protect my family and my home. Please keep my children safe and protected from evil. Please help all the children of the world maintain a love for you and may you raise up the nation of Israel in your salvation and deliver them from bondage. Please Father, end the chaos in this world and let us live in a world filled with your peace and your love.
Thank you Father for bringing your people to us for guidance. You have blessed me by answering my prayers and your glory is beyond any understanding.
Blessed are you O Lord our God who hears, and answers, the prayers of the faithful.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment