Dear Heavenly Father,
Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised for ever and ever.
Thank you Father for waking me this day and for breathing life into my soul. Thank you for giving me one more chance to spend time with those I love and to be your light to the world. Thank you for blessing me with your Holy Spirit and for leading me in a life of love and peace. May you continue to bless me with your truth, with your wisdom, with your mercy, with your grace, and with your love; and may I continue to walk in your ways all my days.
Father, I pray for all those innocent people who have fallen victim to the sex slave industry. These people are innocent and have no hope in being physically saved, I'm not even sure it's a concern to any government on this planet, but you Father can grant them eternal salvation, and you can save them from the misery they have been thrown into. I pray you find all these innocent victims, deliver them from evil, and then wipe the evil from our world. You are the first and the last my God, and you can save them. Please turn your attention to them and grant them the freedom they need. Please Father, forgive them of their sins, and their ancestors of their sins. Break the curses you have laid on them, and save them from their torture.
Blessed are you O Lord our God who saves those who call out to Him.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment