Dear Heavenly Father,
Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.
Thank you for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul. Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and one more chance to be your light in this world. Father, please fill me with your love so that your light shines brightly within me. Please guide me along the path that you have laid out for me, and help me walk in your righteous ways. You have blessed us with all the wisdom you have to offer, you have blessed us with unending mercy, and you have granted us a path to your Kingdom. Father, I am so grateful to have you as my God. I am so thankful for your grace and your love, I pray that I can walk in the steps of your son, who was able to live without sin. May you never remove your face from in front of me, and may your name be written on my spirit forever.
Blessed are you O Lord our God, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, who has forgiven us the debt of our sin, and has commanded us to live in His spirit.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment