Dear Heavenly Father,
Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.
Thank you for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul. Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and one more chance to be your light in this world. Thank you for forgiving me the debt of my sins and for loving me enough that you were willing to redeem me through your son, Yeshua, our Messiah. Through his sacrifice I am able to live a life in your spirit, knowing love and forgoing anger. A life filled with your blessings and your mercy. Father, please grant me the strength and the wisdom to walk in your word and to show your love. Please place within me a heart filled with mercy so that I may be as forgiving to others as you have been with me. Please guide me on my journey and continue to bring peace and love into my life.
Father, I beg you to stop the madness and rage that has filled the hearts of the people in this country. I ask that you remove all the darkness from within their hearts so they may see the light of your love. Please stop the marching and protesting. Open their hearts to you and may all the people repent of their sins. I ask that you forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. They pervert your word, they say that you don't exist, but rather than place your eternal judgment on them my Lord, I ask that you grant them mercy and show them your love. Turn their hearts to you and let them live. Show them your blessings and your compassion, let them see you in your glory and turn them from their evil ways. Father, please protect us from the madness and bring peace into our land.
Blessed are you O Lord our God, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, who loves all his children and grants mercy to those whom he wishes.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment