Sunday, February 12, 2017

16 Shevat 5777

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.

Thank you for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul.  Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and one more chance to be your light in this world.  If it be your will, please grant me the strength and the wisdom to walk in your word and to spread your love.  I ask that you grant me a merciful heart so that I may forgive others as you have forgiven me.  Please grant me the patience to live in a world were few are dedicated to you and man is swayed by man.  But my faith, and my trust lies with you my Lord.  You are a God who keeps his promises and who walks in righteousness.  You are the Lord of Hosts, my God, and my Salvation.  You are the creator of the universe and you have molded me into the person I am.  Glory glory glory to my God, your word is truth, and your son is Salvation.  You are my light, my truth, and my life.  Thank you for all the blessings you grant to me each and every day, and may I show my love for you in all my thoughts and actions.  May my love for you shine as brightly as the sun.  May your face shine in a light so bright that all mankind will see you glory and say Hallelujah.

Blessed are you O Lord our God, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, whose glory is perfection.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment