Friday, March 25, 2016

15 Adar-2 5776

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.

Thank you Father for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul.  Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and to be your light to the nations.  Father, I pray you fill me with your love, your truth, your wisdom and your strength to walk in your light continually.  I ask that you watch over me and protect me, and that you always guide my hands in all that I do.

Father, please watch over my family and protect them also.  Please keep evil from them and remove temptation from their lives.  I ask that you keep them safe and comforted in your arms, and that you open their hearts to you and may your face always be in front of them.  Please Father, I ask that you calm the soul of my brethren, and reveal the joy in you rather then the solemness that he feels he must have.  Let him experience the blessings you have to offer and reveal to him the truth of your word.  I pray that he comes to an understanding of your truth and that you guide his tongue as he leads his flock.

Blessed are you O Lord our God who is our potter and we His clay.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment