Wednesday, March 2, 2016

22 Adar-1 5776

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised for ever and ever.

Thank you for bringing me to this day today and for one more day to spend with those I love, and to be your light to the world.  Thank you for blessing me with a life filled with love, peace, joy, kindness, and wisdom.  Your love and your mercies are never ending, and I am so grateful to have you in my life.

Father, I pray for the healing of this country and of the world.  The nations have forgotten your face and they preach that you are not important anymore.  The people err on the side against you and not for you and I am saddened that they do not know your wisdom or your love.  Father, I pray you open the hearts, and eyes of the people and turn them towards you.  Let them see your great wonders and know that you are our God, that you are the creator of all things, and that you are our salvation.

I pray you keep me, my family, and my home safe during your judgments and that when finished we will finally be able to live in the land of your promise.

Blessed are you O Lord our God who judges the nations with righteousness.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment