Sunday, March 6, 2016

26 Adar-1 5776

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised for ever and ever.

Thank you Father for giving me life today, for blessing me with one more opportunity to spend time with those I love and to be your light to the world.  Thank you for your love and mercy.  Thank you for your grace and wisdom.  I am blessed with your face, and I thank you for eternal life in your kingdom.

Father, please guard my family and my home.  I pray you keep evil away from them and that your presence dwells within.  Please drive temptation away and keep us safe in your light.  May no darkness live within our souls, and may you help our walk be easy.

Thank you for all of the people you have brought into my life.  I learn from all of them, and I feel your spirit within them.  I appreciate the attention you give to me, and I am blessed to call you my God.

Blessed are you O Lord our God who dwells within a clean and righteous soul.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment