Sunday, January 1, 2017

3 Tevet 5777

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.

Thank you for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul.  Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and one more chance to be your light to the world.  Thank you for blessing me with a family that is full of love and respect.  Thank you for blessing me with a living that provides for my family and those who are in need.  Thank you for forgiving me my sins and bringing me back into your covenant and your kingdom.

Father please grant me the strength and the wisdom to walk in your word and to spread your love.  Please grant me a forgiving heart so that I may be merciful to others as freely as you have been merciful to me.  I pray that I act through my spirit and not through my flesh, and that I can be a beacon to others in this world testifying to your wisdom and your love.  Please continue to lead me on your path of kindness and peace, and please never remove your face from before me.  You are the strength of the covenant and we are nothing without you.  I ask that you continue to protect me, my family, and my home from the immoral woman, and from all the evil in this world.  May you ever abide within us and may all of our waters remain still.

Blessed are you O Lord our God who guides His saints with His word and His testimony.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment