Wednesday, September 6, 2017

15 Elul 5777

Dear Heavenly Father,

Praised are you my Lord and may your holy name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.

Thank you for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul.  Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and one more chance to be your light in this world.  Father, please grant me the strength and the wisdom to walk in your word and to show your love.  Please fill my heart with mercy so that I may be forgiving to others as freely as you have been forgiving with me.  Father, I beg that you never remove your face from before me and that you guide my steps along the path you have set.  You are my God and I follow you.  You have set the mountains in place, you have held back the sea from the land.  You have prepared your table and you have set our King before us.  You are truly a mighty God who is full of grace, compassion, mercy, patience, and love.  You are my light and you are my salvation.

Father, please have mercy on the people in the Caribbean who are suffering through your wrath with a storm unlike any other.  Please protect them and grant them strength, save their lives and keep them safe from your pounding winds and rain.  I also pray that you turn your wrath away from land and keep safe and beautiful the lands we visit so often.  Father, you are their only protection and with you they may live.

Blessed are you O Lord our God the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob who protects His people with His grace and glory.

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment