Dear Heavenly Father,
Praised are you my Lord and may your holy name be praised in the heavens above and on the earth below for ever and ever.
Father, thank you for bringing me to this day, for waking me and breathing life into my soul. Thank you for blessing me with one more day to spend with those I love and one more chance to be your light in this world. Please grant me the strength and the wisdom to walk in your word and to show your love. Please fill my heart with mercy so that I may be forgiving to others just as you have been forgiving with me. Father, I ask that you never remove your face from before, that you guide my steps along your narrow path not moving to the left or the right. Please consider me for your Lamb's Book of Life and grant me a place in your Kingdom.
Father, as we approach the end of the month of Elul and enter into your appointed times for the fall feasts, I pray that you place upon me a spirit of reflection and hope. I ask that you grant me reflection of spirit to look within my soul and make sure that the course I am following is truly the course you have laid out for me. I ask that you grant me revelation of your word and my walk, and make clear to me the path you placed my feet upon. Father, I also ask that you grant me hope, hope for a better year than this one, a hope that the division in this world are sealed up, and that the only light in the eyes of the people is your light. I pray that this coming year bring us a year of unity as one body in the Messiah, as one people under your rule. I pray for hope to come into the spirit of all the people in this world, hope for a world filled with your glory and a world where we can all live together in peace.
Blessed are you O Lord our God the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob who brings peace to our spirit and our land.
Amen!
No comments:
Post a Comment